Sunday, March 20, 2011

What we are.

We like to eat.  I cook and like to, she cooks but doesn't always enjoy it.  Luckily for us she likes my cooking and doesn't mind cleaning up when I cook ( I do make a mess).

Since we cook at home we have pretty high standards when we go out.  If I can make it better at home she has been know to let the server know (I usually try to hide under the table at that point).

We always thought about blogging about out eating experiences and figured it was time to start blogging.

Instead of getting a one sided opinion we offer two looks at each place we go.  We have different tastes in wine and food.  She likes fried, I don't.  I like heavy dry red wine, she doesn't.  We both like fresh food, local farm-to-table is always a bonus and sometimes simple is better that overdone plates.

We are going to try to stay up to date when we eat out so you'll have two takes on each restaurant (we like to disagree at times).  We also travel a bit so in addition to San Diego you will see some restaurants we visit elsewhere.

We have been to San Francisco and loved Fork.  Visiting Park City, Utah try the Farm at the Canyons.  Going to Philadelphia you can not miss Tinto one of Iron Chef Garces restaurants.  We don't always do fancy.

Back home we have our favorite Indian, Thai, Sushi and California Modern eateries but you will have to check back to hear about them.

Feel free to read, agree, disagree or follow our recommendations and if you think you have a great place we have tried let us know.

His&Her

No comments:

Post a Comment